I know it's not techinically week 4, but I just couldn't catch up! I thought about cutting the number of photos down or possibly scrapping this whole project all together. But ultimately I decided I just needed to start fresh and really try to take at least 1 photo everyday so I would have lots to choose from. I figured since I started this project mid-way through the year, it wouldn't be too obvious that I skipped a couple weeks anyways.
- I'm never allowed to throw out boxes cause of this guy.
- Playing around with my geometry set again.
- My new purply-pink hair! I absolutely love it, but I can tell it's going to be high maintenance.
- We were cat-sitting for this adorable gramps.
- Full mooooon!
- Sparklers at my cousin's wedding.
- One of those too-humid-to-fight days.